Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New Resolution

Time flies... Another year had passed. Now, we are in 2010... Still got another 2 year to live...(kidding... hahaha) But guys, we still need to appreciate everything in our life...(no doubt of it... hahahahahha)

Well... Let me apologize for what I had done last year... Sorry if I hurt you... No 4get to thank to everyone helped me last year as well... for some groups... I really appreciate you all... THANKS... OK... enough for last year... Come to present...



Now, let's talk about NEW YEAR RESOLUTION... I'm sure everyone has something they want to share... Here's pieces of mine... I used 3 days to think about it... LOLZ...

1) Be happy... SMILE SMILE AND SMILE... (It always be the 1st... hahaha)
2) Don't be lazy after all... (no more pig k...)
3) Be MYSELF... (Yeah... I mean it... LOLZ)
4) Spend more time for family... keke...
5) Level up my confidence...
6) Sleep earlier... (even a minute counts...)
7) SOB... I CAN'T THINK ANYTHING ELSE... any suggestions? hahaha



Love fireworks... Pop pop pop~~~~

yy

No comments: