Sunday, August 1, 2010

I love RMP

Is there a good news for me and my Uni-mates for including the RMP in the accountancy syllabus? Theoretical- YES, practically NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  The only good news for students is just that NO FINAL EXAM? That's consider GOOD? Nope nope... The reason is work for preparing research is MUCH heavy than final exam!!!! OMG. I killed all my weekends. LOLZ... 

Actually, I don't hate it. The point is that can I get more longer time to prepare it? There is only 1 year for us to prepare it. Please don't get me wrong. Please refers to formula below:-

 Attend classes: 3 weeks * 3 semesters = 9 weeks
 Assignment: 1 week * 3 semesters = 3 weeks 
 Events plus fun: 1 week * 3 semesters = 3 weeks
 Revision : 3 weeks * 3 semesters = 9 weeks
 Exam : 2 weeks * 3 semesters = 6 weeks
 Sleep: 6 weeks * 3 semesters = 18 weeks
 SLACK TIME:  2 weeks
 total 50 weeks.

**P/S: there is only 2 weeks for us to do research... =.=

Hardworking me~~~~





Piggie "mouth"~~~ consequences of doing RMP

Show out her face again due to "curi tulang"

Hardworking group mates^^ muaks muaks

Messy situation!!

HARDWORKING ME AGAIN~~~~~~~~


I just felt so tired all the time... that's why... i blurring all the time... for those my friends, forgive me about that... hahahaha.... 

chao d... a lot of revision wait for me 2ml and the day after 2ml~~~~~~~~~~~~`


yy

No comments: