Monday, March 14, 2011

An Unique Mind

Everyone has their own thoughts, isn't? Different people have different opinions on particular issues. Obviously, there is no right or wrong answer for it... The only difference is that we are standing on the opposite side to think of the issues... I understand... EVERYONE ARE RIGHT... right on their own point of views... I admit... No one is wrong if you insist of your view points... But... When 2 minds CRASH --- GONE! lolz...

Seriously... Who didn't?
Actually... I am quite stubborn in somethings when I "SET" it in my mind... Yeah... EVERYONE DOES!!! I am in doubt on you, if you didn't! Think positively... I don't think it is a bad thing... You got the point right.. you insist... Just admit it...

Well... I am trying so hard to believe... sometimes... somethings... INSISTS is not a good way for me... When there are so many "gun" points on me... TRYING to me.. "YOU ARE WRONG!!!" lolz...
Am I wrong? Erm... seriously... I dunno...
I can't believe that I tried to convince myself to change my mind instead of changing others... XD... Confusing... ~~~ Whether I take it obstinately? or... You never never forgo your view points?!~ I am so hard to try to be the one you expected me to be... IN FACT... I AM WHO I AM... No one can place what they expected on me... unless... the one is not ME... I do... If it is important...

Compromise is always a right choice? After that, I no longer myself.. LOLZ... **kidding**
Do you ever think? At that moment... You think you are so right... can't accept anymore opinions... When others urge with you... you said it loud : " you are wrong"... After sometimes... when others remind this to you... You said it loud: "Am I? I did it?" So... whether what you insisted is RIGHT? Please do think "360 degree" before you say "you are wrong".Please do think carefully, before I say "I am right"!!!


Conclusion: Stubborn...?! or... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

No comments: