Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gong Xi Fai Cai



Ang Pau Ang Pau... All people also busy collecting ang pau... Or else... People busy give ang pau... Muahahahhahaa... 2day is 2nd day of the lunar calander... This year ang pau money... Not that much only... I wonder is it many people divorce last year? Or no much people get married? Lolz... Okay la... Still got 13 days to go... "Malimalihom" Ang Pau~~~~ Hahahahahahahhaha...

Next... Second "important" thing... Must do within Chinese New Year... Yea... Is Gambling!!! But I still not start yet... Will start it tomorrow... First destination... Beng Hong's house... Missing Beng Hong's mother so much(I wonder why?)... Muahahahhahahaha...

Wishes of year 2009
1. Hope many people I know get married year 2009... Give me BIG angpau next year... Hahaha...
2. Hope less people divorce this year... Still give me BIG ang pau next year...Happy...
3. Do smilling face with you all the while okay? Lolz... HAPPY HAPPY ohh... Hee...

Gong Xi Fai Cai... Muahahahhahahaha...

-yy-
signing out...

2 comments:

TzeSiong Shawn said...

you're right....
be happy live better...
=]
gong xi fa cai...

Yue Yun said...

Lolz... yea... U oso lo... everyone of my frds need to HAPPY~~ muahhahaha... smile... all hapi post rite? hahahahhaha