Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mickey and Baby...


Hahahahaha... From the picture above... Can you guys guess which one is Mickey or Baby? Lolz... They look similiar? Lolz... Damn miss them... Missing my family and my lovely home... But never mind... I will be home SOON... Lolz... I really homesick... Argh~~ I cant wait until tomorrow d... Hahahahaha... Okay! Back to the topic... hahaha... For those who know me... can you really know which one I like more? Hahahaha... Erm... This answer also for me to find out... Lolz...

Let me introduce you... hahahaha... Look at the picture... The one who "kiss" the other is called Mickey... So obvious right? (You know what I mean for?) hahahhaha.... Oops... forget to mention... Mickey is MALE one... LOLZ... The one which looks sad is called Baby... Is really sad? Muahahahhahaha.....

Okay... I need to stop here... Will introduce theirs baby to you guys next time... Muahahahahhaa... I need prepare to go to tutorial class d...

-tata-

No comments: