Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No ideas

After 2mr 9.30p.m.... finish all mid-test d!! hahahhaa... Ooops... forget to mention... My account test will be holding 2molo 8.30p.m to 9.30p.m... if I no mistake (4get the exact time d... LOL... ) The lecturer cannot find the suitable time and venue 4 us d... No choice... It needs to hold at night... Wahh... 1st time go Uni at nite... Scare? Ohh... So dark... Muahahahaha...

Haizz... I sit here 2hours d... BUT.. I was flipping my notes during the 2 hours... haizz... why I not in my study modes?? I suppose to be busy on my all revision and tutorials... Hahahahaha... I wonder... What in my minds?? I don'y know... Who can tell me what in my mind now... Muahahahahahahhaa...

Hope everyone will score in 2mr test... sadhu*3...

- this is not yy - hahaha

chao**

No comments: