Friday, March 13, 2009

Uncertainty

Well! I did LONG TIME (is that consider long? LOL...) no update my blog… LOL… Busy for revision? Loll… But seem I am not that hardworking… Last weekend, we went back Penang but I planned revision at home. Ooops… But mission failed. I went back on Thursday and we would back on Monday. So, I got 3 days to do my revision. Within these 3 days, I need do revision for all 5 subjects I take this semester. It is because the following 2 weeks I will be very busy for replacement and 5 mid-tests.

Although mission failed, but it also can consider worth!!! Lol… I went to Batu Ferringhi with Har, Hong and those new friends. Wow… I was so excited there and play like a SIAO gal… LOL…. That day also is the first time I try Banana Boat. Hahahaha… Damn siok… Next time I want to try the other games d… Hahahahahahaha… SEE!! I said it is worth… LOL… No regret I give up revision and go for play. Seriously, I LOVE PENANG SO MUCH… hahahaha…

Tomorrow, I will be test on QT2 and Macroeconomic. I did finish study all the notes and all exercises. HMM… But, I don’t know why… I feel scare for the test? I believed that I did finish my revision. Don’t know what goes wrong made me felt like that. I KNOW… I will sleep early tonight… I miss those moment when you………………………. (Is enough for it that I mention… hahahaha…)

Now, my mood still stuck there when I heard for the news… The news for Account test on next Wednesday. LOL? My lecturer seems very funny? Change the day twice d and now became third. Lol… The test is really full of uncertainty… After I heard that, I was like… What???????????????? Hahahahhahaha…

There got 4 probabilities will go to happen for my test:
1. Do another assignment instead of this test. (Another more time need to spend)
2. Double the mark of first assignment. (Will we score in the first assignment?)
3. Hold the test when lecture time. (But he needs to set four different question papers…)
4. Still hold on next Wednesday if we got the venue. (We need about 6 classrooms… LOL…)

Ooopss… Don’t know I wish to get which outcomes. Now, I seem prefer to the 4th outcome… Or can we get full mark without any test and assignment? Hahahaha… I know… DON’T DREAM!!! Hahahaha… The only thing I can do is… Pray, pray and pray… Hope we will get the news which benefit to all student. Sadhu… Sadhu… Sadhu… Hahahahahahhaha…


-yy-
Chao***

No comments: