Saturday, June 27, 2009

Busy life... KEKE

hahaha... actually... Now I am regretting what I did for last 4 weeks... I don't even do my revision "properly"... (YEA!! I did a little bit revision only each day... just see through notes and without think...) Bcoz... recently I am addicted in Smallville and tvb drama... Hahahahaha... I get a serious CONSEQUENCES from that... Really serious... hahahahahahhaa... Lotsa assignment, presentation, mid test wait for me... Auditing mid test next week... =.=... follow by Accounting Information System... then Auditing again... repeat n repeat... P/S: I haven't mention about my presentation and assignment.... hahahahahhaha... 15 chapters wait me study in 1 or 2 weeks time... LOL... I should start plan my timetable... A "successful" timetable... Muahahahahahahahahahahahahah...
This week is the 4th weeks I in Kampar d... I so miss Penang... LOL... When can I bek Penang? hahahahaha... Miss mum, dad, bro, and them... LOLL... I felt so sorry to dad I can't celebrate father's day with him... so sad... =.=

why I am here sumore? I need go to plan my timetable d... I may not update my blog so often d... (since when I "often" update it???) hahahahahahahahhaha


Chao***
YY loved those dream... especially last nite... kekekeke

No comments: