Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No question

Recently... I am not busy... Hee... I am VERY VERY VERY FREE... lolz... no homework? no assignment? LOL... The only thing I busy on ---------------- SMALLVILLE... hahahahhaha... By the way... I WON!!! (my frd bets I might change my feeling on LEX LUTHER) hahahahaha... I just finished the season 5 of SMALLVILLE this morning... I admit that Lex got abit wrong with the way he chose to win the election... Luckily... No 1 get hurt... That's only thing I felt he is wrong... LOL... But is okay... Who dare to say that you never make mistakes in ur life?hahahaha... Don't why... I really felt that he is not that bad... Can I describe him by QUITE GOOD? Lol... Okay... Enough for that... Of course, I know we all have a different viewpoints... LOL...

Erm Erm... Actually... 1 "question" keep crash into my mind? Can I consider it is a "question"? LOL... The main point is ------------- I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS MY QUESTION? lolz... Sometimes... I felt that I were thinking something... THINK THINK THINK... but I don't know what I think about... Hahahahahahahaha... Did you ever got a "feel" in ur mind and stuck in ur throat but you cannot speak out? Even you cannot find SUITABLE words to describe ur feeling... you cannot construct a sentence also... LOL... what happened to me? LOL...

HAHAHAHA... I go on with my SMALLVILLE and the "question"... MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH...

TATAZ...

No comments: