Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Little Separation

For people who know me, you all know that there are 3 little "Shi Tze" borne last year, December 09. Start from that moment I did tell myself I cannot put that "much" on them because I already know that they will be selling out in one day. That's is what agreement I made to my daddy.

Last day, mommy told me that they decided sell them out to pet shop on 10 February 2010, which is tomorrow. I am quite "moody" these few days. I am just not that strong as I expected. I keep telling and telling myself, sell them out is the better choice for them (you know why if you really know me). Come to today, I seriously feeling down. I know I am worrying about them. I am worrying whether their new family will treat them well or not? I know, I know, this is what out of my control. Just that I cannot stop thinking about them. Maybe, you might think I a bit silly. "Just dogs what, just a little separation in life and there have much to come". Ya, I totally understood. But you all will know if you have your own pets.

Hope them find a GOOD family who loves them much.

YY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya lor~tat true~
Tat time(many years ago lo...) when my rabbit died,i cry for 1 week T.T
feel like something lose...

-xiao mei-