Sunday, February 7, 2010

Promises made to myself

Okay... I already forgot who actually keep reminds me last time that our study will get harder and harder as we grow up as more professional we are. These few days, it always hacks into my mind no matter what I am doing. When I study, it crosses my mind again and again. I can't even ignore it by by just watching drama (this is my hobby you know). Maybe, I just realized what it means when I stepped into Year 2 Semester 3 (a bit late is it?). Last semester result not as good as I expected, it is so "surprise". (hahaha... get what I mean?) Okay... I know what was passed is pass. LOOK FORWARD!!! YA!! I DO!!!

I don't want to pressure myself, but I just let myself too RELAX.(Exactly what I do now...hahaha) Same way, I don't want to tell myself "TRY MY BEST" because I know when I telling myself this way, I will definitely LIMIT my best. “No pay No GAIN”, do you think it is TRUE? Ya. I think so. In my life, no such things as LUCKs, if I no pay I gain nothing!! Is real you know, that really happens.(in a lot of peoples' life included me of course)

Now, I am lose, TOTALLY. I don't know how to push myself on, ask myself looking forward
with NO STRESS. Hahahaha... I heard someone said that (but I forget who he is), he told me this kind of formulate:
STRESS + HARD WORK = SUCCESS
if no stress, the SUCCESS out you go!!!
if no HARD work, the SUCCESS out you go TOO !!!

Stress PLUS HARD work are come with a package. It is actually depend on YOU!!! Deals or no deal?!?! So, can I conclude that I need to work HARD in order to get my SUCCESS? Of course, stresses are come with a package. Yes. I deal!!! Things I can do are, WORK HARD WORK HARD HARD WORK!!!! LOLZ!

Now, I am already in Week 4 but what I done in last 3 weeks are sleeping and drama-ING. A little bit regret about that. Hahaha... Ya, I know... it is too late to regret. I don't want wasting my time to regret somethings that I cannot change. I need to appreciate every second in the future. (Even every seconds count)

So now in week 4, I need to promise myself AGAIN!!! I will work hard on my study. Yes!! I do!!!
Okay. It also means that I will not update my blog so frequent maybe I will update at a RIGHT TIME!! LOLZ...

Before that, I do wish everyone GONG XI FA CHAI!!! Hope you will get a big big ang pao in the CNY. Don't forget... YOUR SMILING FACE... with you all the time!! HEE^^

*** I need to especially thanks to my new group-mates... hahahaha... Really thanks!!! I appreciate it!!!
*** My fried just complaint that the pictures on the previous post... a bit "gerli" right? hahahahaa.... Sorry about that as well... HEE...


Chao**
YY good nite and have a sweet dream. 2ml will be a wonderful day again. LOLZ

No comments: