Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another Happy Day~~~~

Finally~~~~ I can really "breath" d!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAA... This is a tiring day but SUPER HAPPY DAY... LOLZ... The first thing high-ED me up is that MID-TERM IS OVER~~~~ YO YO~~~~~~ I have been through 7 mid terms and 3 assignment after I back from CNY holiday... HEHEHEHE... Can imagine how tiring I am within this 4 weeks... By the way... I already din back Penang d!!!! Missing HER so so much~~~~~~~~~~

However, 2day is just a happy day:-
10.00am-11.45am
audit practice mid-term (=.=... hate it... but overall is okay except the question 1d... bluek)

11.45am-12.30pm
Jian Xi birthday celebration (HAPPY BIRTHDAY OHH JIAN XI)
12.30pm - 1.30pm
Lunch time

1.30pm - 3.45pm
gal "facial" time~~~~ WEEE.... specially thank to hui ling and meng mum...

4.00pm - 6.00pm
tiring badminton (i need to mention that, i rest no more than 20 minutes... too happy for playing such games... walao... i long time din exercise d... still dat "strong" LMAO)

6.00pm - 10.00pm
dinner time~~~ LOLZ... (firstly we decided have our dinner at gopeng... but finally our dinner end-up at ipoh ayamas... LOLZZ)

10.30pm- 2ml morning
I will stay over at Pei Chen hse... KEKEKEKKE... (due to some reasonS... HEE) THANKS CHEN CHEN~~~~
OKAY~~~ Is time to enjoy my pps.... LOLZZZ....

YY chaozzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, my name is meng mun nt meng mum la..so sad..sum1 wrote my name wrongly..-.-..sob sob