Friday, August 21, 2009

Calm-ING down~~~~

hahahahahahha... Erm... 2day is just a day... LOL LOL LOL... I disallow me to down anymore... I need to calm down... Calm down... start accept the fact... Yupz... It changes alot to us... As a best friend, as a classmate, as a roommate, as a housemate... LOL... May be I will felling WEIRD in first few weeks... But I know I will... I will go through... That is my life... That is just a challenge, a practice to me... THANKS YOU GOD!!! Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu... LOLLLLLLLLL.....

Erm... something that I need to say to AK... Sorry... if I doing anything hurt you... Sorry... I just care about you... If you feel sad... SORRY... I AM SO SORRY... I know a word sorry will not cover everything... I know we all are mad recently... You are always my best frd... no matter where you are, who you are... AK IS STILL AK!!! nothing will change to it... everything remain the same... AS OUR FRIENDSHIP... LAST FOREVER...

Hope that you will be better in ur life... SMILE OHH...

You all are my rainbow... THAT WHAT I CHERISH FOREVER...

You all mean alot to me...

WE ARE ALWAYS 2GETHER...



**chao
YY

No comments: