Thursday, August 13, 2009

Please remind YY

PLEASE!!!! Please remind YY EVERYDAY, EVERY MINUTES, EVERY SECOND... YY!!! You must always SMILE!!! Hahahahhahaha... She needs ur helps!!! LOL!!!

Final exams are just around the corner... I still got 4 weeks left... Many things... Many things... NOT YET DONE!!!! LOL... (YY is smiling... hahahahahaha) This semester, I not really put so much effort on... I dunno y? hahahahaha... I am thinking... I will not appear in President List this semester... But do really pray me on Dean's List... PRAY FOR ME... After back Kampar... I really need to calm down my mind!!! CALM DOWN!!! Is time to focus on exams!!! YY WAKE UP!!! Anyone!!! Please come and SLAP ME!!! ***** BLA BLA*******


我的心情怎么了?我还在逗留吗?
原来我...


chao***
YY

1 comment:

pxing said...

double fish slap!...slap slap!!
come come thanks me!!haha!!