Monday, November 30, 2009

Dragon Ball

Dragon ball... Dragon ball...
I bet all of you watch Dragon ball before...
If you are not... GO AND WATCH IT... haha...

This is what I addicted during my childhood... Hahahaa...
But not only childhood I think... hee^^
Even now... I still watching it... muahahahhaa...
Can you imagine... That is so nice...
Worth to watch it...
GO GO GO...

Dunno y...
While other people talking about Ultraman as theirs' childhood hero...
But... what in my mind is only Dragon Ball's heroes...
HAHAHAHAH...

They are my heroes... FOREVER~~ wakaka...

Dragon Ball~~ ROAR!!!

There are also some other animes or cosmic that I like:-(muahahahahha)
1. Shin Chan ( don't 4get it)
2. Hunter X Hunter ( you'll like it as well) hee
3. RANMA 1/2 - 乱马1/2
4. DETECTIVE CONAN (hehehe... )
5. InuYasha - 犬夜叉
6. Hikaru no Go - 棋灵王
7. 雷神 (4get what it's english name d... hahaha...)
8. One Pieces - 海盗王
9. Pokemon
10. YU-GI-OH! GX - 游戏王
11. SLAM DUNK

** feel weird about wat i like ma? lolz...

hahaha... will tell you more about dragon ball next time... hehehe...

Chaoz**
YY




3 comments:

nicholas said...

haha, dragon ball always the best, and also the 1st in my list...
hunter x hunter still not yet finish, the story, but seem like didn't continue draw de...
One Pieces also 1 of best amina...
Hikaru no Go also nice, but comic will do for me...
SLAM DUNK, 1 of my favourate comic and amina, love it so much...
Conan, until now still cannot finish, swt...

Yue Yun said...

hahahaha... ya lor ya lor... i almost repeat to c dragon ball every year...
eh?! hunter u c cosmic wan ma? i c until the end d wor... bt is dvd wan de...

any cosmic wan recommend me ma?! I feel i out-of-date d... hahaha... bt i no really like naruto... ok for me nia.. hahah...

nicholas said...

hunter u watch anima izzit watch till they finish the game?

comic not yet finish, but i dun think they wan to continue draw de...

haha, guys will just watch few only lo. naruto i like, bleach, 结界师 and 钢之炼金术师...