Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lee Sun's Wedding 14.11.09

Hahahaha... I dun like November last year... Especially 14 November... hee... But, 14 November of this year means alot to me.... hahaha... My best friend.... LEE SUN's wedding party... hahaha....
Yes... She is first of my best friends get married... hahahaha... very happy for her...
I felt very lucky get chance to attend her wedding party... (P/S: Thanks god UTAR mid-test didn't at 14 November...) hahahaha... But, sadly only 5 of us are able to attend this party... Sob... Most of them are in theirs final exam... GAMBATEH OHH~~~~~ Although you guys cannot attend this... but... I will share my memories with you all... kekekeke...


~~Gla Gla and my ex-monitor, Pei Yee~~


~~ Lee Sun and Foong Mun~~



~~ Lee Sun and Chai Peng~~


~~ YY and Mun~~~



~~YY and Sun~~

~~ Gla Gla and Sun~~



~~My lovely Sun~~~WOW... (still belongs to me meh?!)



~~Peng and YY~~



Very busy these 2 days... and I need to back KAMPAR again tomorrow morning... =.=... abit sad for it... hahahah... Nvm... I will back again on 25 November 2009.... see you all again ya... hahahahha...

~~~~Need to be XING FU ohh Sun~~~~

Slp lor... NITEZ ya... Hee...


YY chao~~


No comments: