Sunday, February 1, 2009

Do you want? Continue...

LOLZ… Got somebody told me that actually Matt’s ability is really useless… Hahahaha… Does she change my minds? Hahahhaa… Yea… My choice is going to change soon? Lol… I think she is right in some way… Hee… She asked me what use if you know someone is lying to you… Oops… *I quiet* I really don’t know how to answer this question… I just want to know the truth? Lolz... She explained further to me… She said everyone also will lie sometimes (who can make sure ourselves didn’t lie someone before?)… If you already know she or he lies to you… How you going to react for it? You will scold her/him? Hahahha… If scold… How she/he feeling? Okay… Let says you choose to keep it in your heart… How you feel? You will always think that she/he is lying? Lol…
P/S: Actually… I think if someone lies to you… Maybe she/he got their own reason… You will not know in that time… In other word… care of you feeling… Depends on the case I think… Not means all people are LIKE to lie someone else… Hahahaha… (Did I confuse?) Lol… Blurring again… hee…

Next... Another people told me that we really can change the history if we obtain Hiro’s ability… Lol… If the result is not the same as you want… Give more and more effort can do… hahaha… If you no like the result… go past and change again… repeat and repeat… Lolz… Will you tire in one day? Lol…. Funny… haha…

I just back Kampar today… Start homesick again… Lol… Miss everyone in Penang... Hahahah… Will back when I free… Hee… Wasted me 3 hours more to set up the streamyx… Lolz… Don’t know why can’t connect with the internet? Until now… I also cannot find out the problem… Lolz… I was lucky… SUDDENLY can use again after my 3hours wasted… Hahahahahaha…

Chao liao.. hee

-yy-

No comments: