Thursday, February 12, 2009

Take Care?

Erm… I really don’t know how to describe about my mood today… Obviously, it sure not a cheerful mood… Lolz… Mood swings? I don’t think so… Because my mood already not that good yesterday night… But my moods become worst when I received a call from mum… What happened actually?

Mum : Having dinner?
YY : No... Not go yet...
Mum : Hami? So late d sumore not eat yet… (9.30pm)
YY : Want to go out d actually… Hahaha…

Mum directs to the point she want to tell me d…

Mum : Eh… That aunty said she want bring Gal Gal (my dog) to her house which located at Butterworth
YY : What? (I started worry…)
Mum : She said she will buy a lot of food there for Gal Gal…
YY : Only Gal Gal there? Anyone there look after her?
Mum : Erm…
YY : Sob*** Why she like that want? No responsible at all?
Mum : Are you crying? I also don’t know… I pass to Dad talk to you…
YY : Sob-ing***
Dad : We promised her before to give her Gal Gal d… So…
YY: But… She needs take a good care for Gal Gal la of course…
Dad : Erm…

Haizz… Actually that aunty is staying at Penang Island (nearby my house)… But she wants take Gal Gal to Butterworth House… Let her ALONE there… Haizz… I know some of you might feel… “dog nia ma”… Hahahaha… But they are very important to me… I remembered my 1st dog died… I also forgot how many days I cried d… Lolz… ANYWAY… I’ll solve this problem soon… hahaha…

-yy-

No comments: