Sunday, February 15, 2009

Let it go!!

I am so sorry... I promised you all... This will not a sadness blog... Sorry... I broke it again! I don't want to care anything again... Don't want to care... Although I don't know I can make it or not? I am trying!!! I changed all my password just now! That's all related to HIM!!! I want control back my life, my steps!! You no longer can influence me again!! I AM TRYING!!! I won't sad because of you again!!! I AM TRYING!!! I don't know what I think what I feel now... Sorry!!! I am learning to love me... IS ME!!!

But I appreciated you as my friend!!! If you want to... And... Please BLOCKING me!!! I really don't understand your action!!! Don't want to guess n guess again why you doing so!!! You are you!!! Don't lie me again please!!! I not first day know you okay? Do you think I don't know anything!!! I can't know? I am sorry!!! I not that stupid!!! I know I always BLUR!!! Promises... You can keep break it... If you do... I am hurt.. I know... Please!!! I know I am Noob!!! But I know what the situation now!!! Please!!! I won't go and disturb you!!! You can stop it!!!

And sorry to those friend I blocked you before... If you already found out the truth!!! I am blue... Sorry!!! SORRY!!! I will not blocked anyone of you again!! I know the feeling!!! Is freaking HURT!! sorry... If I hurt you...

To those who blocked other!!! Please... Stop doing so!!! Now I tell you... You might think people don't know that you blocked her/him... Actually you are hurting them... I hope you all will take some action after read this if you are the one of them... Okay?

Please stop it!!!

No comments: