Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stamina trainning... Hee

Hmm... Today is already the 4th day I started my Uni’s life again after 1 week holidays... SUPER TIRED comparing with last two weeks... Lol... What I mean for it? Legs are freaking pain and sun is hot… I swear I want to bring umbrella to Uni everyday… Muahahahahha…

**Story time**

First day we rode to Uni... Unfortunely we stopped by our RESPONSIBLE guard at the main gate... haha... Don't know since when they so hardworking d... Lolz... This time is not because of me no wearing student card... Hahahaha... It was because ours motor no having sticker 2009... Lolz... No misunderstanding for it please... We want to buy it but they don't want to sell it to us... What to do? Hahahahaha... Sumore block us to enter Uni...(Blocked our motor only la actually) Hahaha... They asked us park it besides the gate and…. WALKED INSIDE… Wahhh… You know how far from there to my class or not? FAR lo… haha… Those who know where I am study… Check up the map and see… Just imagine… You need to walk the same FAR distance 4 times in a day… Hahahahha… We can’t accept it… We bet on our luck and test other guards’ responsibility… We turned to another gate (East gate)… What happened? Not allow motor without sticker to go in again… Hahahahhaa… But is okay… From East gate to my tutorial room... It is shorter about 500m comparing with main gate to there… Lolz…

The next day… We seem can’t accept the fact again for just shorter 500m… hahhaha… This time… New plan... We parked at Ktar Parking Lots… WOW~~~~~ Save another 500m… LOLZ… happy!! WEE~~~~~~ Thanks to Ktar guards… (P/S: I not mean they are not responsible… hahaha)

** End story **

I can’t accept their policies at all... You know? There got many parking lots left for car and motorcycle... But they need to give Next Sem student… They are not here yet wor… Hahahahah… No wonder most of the student are slim wan... LOLZ... Slimming center... Lol... Thanks god for training up my stamina… Hahahaha…

Tataz and good nite
-yy-

No comments: