Friday, February 20, 2009

Friends...

Alright!!! I am very free now… (Actually I am no in study mode…) So… Update blog lo… Hahahaha… Recently, I thought that I need say thanks to all my friends… You all are always supporting me… Appreciate it deep in heart… THANKS!!! You are very care of me… Kam sia!!! Hehehe… When I sad, you are there... When I happy... MAKE SURE YOU THERE ALSO YA... hahahahahhahaha


To my “gang”

PSB: 13 years old friend… Lolz… Beng!!! Thanks you… Thanks you always supporting me… Whatever I did… (But I know you will not support me when I make wrong decision… hahaha…) Your support is not blindly… I always get honest answer from you… To you… A little bit guilty in my mind… Although a part of our friendship is blank… I AM SORRY… But I know… We are care of each other… This is what I think a true friend… I won’t let it happen in our life again… Thanks for your forgiveness… I appreciate it… We got many and many 13 years to go… Lolz...

HAR: HAR!!! I know you since form 3… Lolz… Can’t forget… You are always the last minutes wan!!! Lolz… I know something happened between us… Just that we didn’t say it out… You know me right? And I know you well too… You look cool… But your heart is very warm… I can feel it ohh… Happy or not? Hahahahahahaha… Want to tell you… I appreciate you… Hee… Muaks too… Hahahaha…

HOON: Another Hoon!!! Lolz… HEY!!! Remember Mr.Yong said… “The two HOON seem paid attention during my class!!! But actually is NOT!!! Lolll…. Keep whisper there…” Hahaha… The interesting topic between us… SAI!!!! Hahahaha… Hoon ah… Thanks you… Without you… I think I am different from now I am… HEE…

Hong: MF!!! MF!!! Muaks!!! Hahaha… You ah… Always shopping!!! LOLLLL… But I enjoyed it… Lolz… We are not from the same school, but wonder why… We can become best friend… Lolz… I cherish those moment we are in… Loll… Muaks ya…

Joanna: “Leng Xiao Hua” queen!!! Lol… Very “LENG” lo… Hahahahahaha… Same as BH… Always like to appear offline… I know want lo… Hahahaha… Need to be mature a little bit liao… Hahahaha…

Yong: Don’t angry Yong!! We don’t forget you… You are always in our gang… I feel so sad when you reply me in that angry way… SORRY… You know… We appreciate you want!!! Always and always… Hee…


To my U6A4 “gang”

Actually, I most like my secondary school life during form six… U6A4… “SIAO GENG”… LOL… Although now we at different University… But if I got chance again, I will go UUM again… Keep a place for me to sleep har!!! Lolll… No forgetting you all… Gla, Woei, Ny Ny, BB, Yeong, Jen, Khim, PY, HS, RAINBOW, BENG, LK…


To PY: carefully when you drive k? Hahaha… And enjoy your work…
To other: Find a place for me sleep ya!!! Hahahaha… and visit me here too… Loll… Wait you all har!!! Hhahahaha…


To my lovely housemate
Honestly, I felt afraid before you join in… Hahahaha… Now… Hahahaha… discussion ~~~ WOW...

BB: My roommate… Hahaha… don’t pressure la… hahahha… Enjoy study… You can de ma… Lolz… Works are infinity wan lo… Need to be enjoying… Still got many years to go… Hahahaha… Thanks you… especially when I can’t sleep… Lolll… Sorry kacau you ya… Hahahaha… P/S: can change your alarm ringtone? Lol…

LK: Hahaha… Before, I really got negative impression from you… but now… No d la… Hahahahhaa… Sorry har… I promise… Control my mood… Hahaha… Less discussion will hold!! hahaha… P/S: BB and PX too har!!!! Loll… We both also quite familiar in school when we were form 1… Right?? Hahaha… Our heroine’s story… Loll… Wonder why we duno each other that time… Hahaha…

PX: “Peng Sam!!! Zhen Ho Oi Peng Sam” Lol… Hahahahahahaha… Hey!!! Go meeting liao!!! Hahahaha… Thanks you ya… Sleep early ohh… Lollll…

MK: For me to know… For you to find out… Lol… I remember this quote.. Loll… Don’t forget our form six also… Hahahahaha… And sorry… I ever misunderstand you… I believe that you never block me… Hahahaha…


To others best friend

ET: Thanks you… Hahahaha… You know… Hahahaha… Erm… Cheer up ya… Don’t always think about negative sides!!! Be positive okay? Lol… Hahahahhaha… Life got many things sumore… You want me post the speech you want say to her?? Lol…

LS: Thanks you… I won’t even forget you… Do find you when I free… Don’t complain me… Hahahahahaa…


… … … … … … Still got many people want to thank… Lol… But lazy write d… Sleepy liao!!! Lolll… Erm… For those I lazy mention… You must know… I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!!! Lolll…


AND… I will not forget YOU!!! YOU know who YOU are? Thanks TT… I believe that you will keep whatever you told me... Do you? Don't make me dissappointed k? I also will keep my promises... Hee... p/s: remember take a good care for yourself...(I just finished read your blog... LOL...) Hahahahahahahahahaha….

No comments: