Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy day!!! LOLZ...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha… Cannot d liao… Very important!! LOLz… P/S: 2day I am VERY HAPPY… What happened to me? Don’t want tell here… Lolz… Happy plus SURPRISE… Don’t know how to describe my mood… 1 word… SIOK SI LIAO!!!! Lollllllll….. Eh? 3 words d… Muhahahahhahahahaha…

Dinner time… I was not in good mood… hahaha… Go buy many my favorites to eat… Lol… Many? How means many to me? Hahaha… I bought… 2 blueberry cheese tart, 1 blueberry cheese pie, 1 blueberry chocolate cake, 1 egg tart… Lolz… But these are not from secret recipe… Argh… no secret recipe in Kampar!! Hahhahaah… But still okay… taste not bad… hahahahahhahahahahaha…. I haven’t finish eat all… lollz… I will continue it tomorrow… Hahaha… Just now summore thought want to eat finish tonight… But seem I am full d… Lolz… My favorites my favorites… Always bring good luck to me? Lolz…
TOO EXCITED TODAY!!! Hahahhaa… Want to share here… hahahaha… SIOK!!! Am I let you all wonder what happened to me? Hahaha… “Mai tell you”… heheheheh…

Finally… My friend want me write… His ice-cream fell down… Hey!!! Cheer up… Lolzz…. Eat blueberry cheese tart liao… or blueberry cheese cake… LOLZ… Argh… Damn miss blueberry cheese cake from secret recipe... Lolz…

chaoz**
Good NiteZ!!!
-YY- hehe

No comments: